BRON is committed to providing a service environment that is accessible for all people, including people with disabilities. BRON meets or exceeds the requirements of the accessibility standards for customer service (the “standard”) under The Accessibility For Ontarians With Disabilities Act, 2005 (the “Act”) which applies to the provision of goods and services to the public or other third parties in Ontario. Documentation and feedback with regard to BRON’s Accessibilities Policy can be requested by contacting our Director of Finance Ernie Collinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Accessibility Statement
BRON is committed to creating an accessible online environment for all visitors to its web site. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of our web site, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-800-263-1060
873 Devonshire Avenue
Our web site makes use of industry-standard techniques and best practices to provide the highest possible level of web site accessibility for our users. These include:
- Any and all information conveyed with colour is still readable if a user is unable to distinguish colour.
- Any image used on our web site will contain a textual description that will be read out loud within your screen reader.
- All font-sizes found on our web site use relative units of measurement. This makes scaling the font-size of our web site easier and more consistent.
- Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS) have been used to control the look and feel of our web site. If your browser is unable to use style sheets, the information within our site will still be accessible to the user.
- We've created relationships with all online form controls with their labels to help out users with limited dexterity and/or visual disabilities.
- Some of our content (ex. Brochures) is available in PDF format only. We are working towards reducing our dependence on PDFs for use on our web site.